Designing, developing, and committing to a player development philosophy and supporting principles, models, curricula, and resources are paramount. This is who you are as a club and the experience you provide to your membership. It should differentiate you in the market. Our experts will walk you through our proprietary approach to help you create a unique and sound philosophical underpinning for your player development platform, including all the requisite components.
Why You Should Care
- Can your coaches effectively explain the club’s player development philosophy?
- Does your club have an identity/game model that leverages a common language?
- Does your club have a coaches’ profile that fits with the mission and vision of the club?
- Does the club attract the most talented coaches?
- Is there a validated approach used to assess and select coaches?
- Is there an approach to assessing player and coach performance and providing feedback?
- Are the club’s coaches offered meaningful development opportunities?
- Is there a logical skill, tactical, and strategy-build through the age groups at the club?
- Do players feel like they are receiving quality coaching and development opportunities?
- Does the club struggle with referee recruitment and retention?
- player development philosophy
- game models and principles
- curriculum development
- player profile
- coaches’ profile
- coach and player mentorship
- education programs
- referee development
- facilities management